Queens County Review was a weekly newspaper that was founded in 1895 by Charles D. Smith of Freeport. After the formation of Nassau County in 1899, the newspaper changed its name to Nassau County Review. In 1902, Smith sold the newspaper to his former employee, Smith Pearsall.
Researched by Regina G. Feeney, June 29, 2016.
Queen Street was renamed Hamilton Street.
Zimmerman, Charles J. "What Ever Happened To Randolph, Claude and Jerome?" The Leader. October 15, 1992, 24.
Researched by Regina G. Feeney, May 29, 2016